Sunday, November 29, 2009

Watch Fishsticks Southpark Is The Way I'm Working Out Going To...work Out (get To About 200lb Before Start Eating High Carbs And Lifting)

Is the way I'm working out going to...work out (get to about 200lb before start eating high carbs and lifting) - watch fishsticks southpark

I work about 100 hours per week (group home ... television and all that), but I do not practice on certain days because of my hours. What usually happens is that 4.6 miles on foot on a Monday, Thursday and Friday. So basically, there are 5 days every two weeks, which I like. In these 5 days I have nothing to do, so that walking 36 miles every two weeks with one days rest for two to three days. "Think it would be bad for me and I would be a way to change it, if I should. Go in the coming days, do not eat after my walk of two hours, with usually only 4 slices of toast peanut butter and then eat just a little something for dinner. (I use to eat 2-3 servings as I ate) I'm already 3 weeks and was from 225 to 217th in the coming days so I think I'm going through Powerade drink 32-64 ounces and eat 2 things really small (about 6 crackers or 2 Fishsticks), it was usually something essential, like sandwiches 2-3 for dinner (AVG).'s all good?

No comments:

Post a Comment