Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prostate Infection More Condition_symptoms How Common Is It For A YOUNG Male To Have A Prostate Infection?

How common is it for a YOUNG male to have a prostate infection? - prostate infection more condition_symptoms

I priapism and is very embarrassing. I can not urinate, when I do. I have prostate infections during the last 3 years (I was 34). I see a doctor and take antibiotics, but the problem continues. None of my friends who have already mentioned, I am beginning to think I'm a monster.
I'm shocked, because when I was in the emergency room last year for a broken wrist, was simply acting immature young sisters.
I am absolutely appalled that when the opportunity arises I must attend to the emergency room again (my prostatitis) - I am very modest or ashamed and feel like a freak!

2 comments:

  1. It happens very often in young men from infection of the prostate. Good antibiotics alleviate the problem. Drink lots of water (2-3 l / day) to help you avoid heavily spiced foods and fatty fried foods. Drinking hot water regularly helps to resist the infection of the prostate
    http://www.ayurhelp.com/prostate/bph.htm
    http://www.ayurhelp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. because the risk of age, sexually active men are likely prostitis, but above all, more boys than uncercumsized urinary tract infections and hygiene courses is important ..
    and u have to partner Urs care, and better for circumsicion and healthcare in the region ..... ur ur

    ReplyDelete