Saturday, November 7, 2009

Romanian Homemade Translations Of Birthday Wishes To Romanian?

Translations of birthday wishes to Romanian? - romanian homemade

Hello, I am an employee of mine, namely Romania. I want a birthday card at home, and I want to have something translated into Romanian, that to be something special that I would be deprived of time. That's what I need to translate.

Happy birthday, Flavia
Note that inside every older person a younger person to ask what happened.

I hope your birthday is great and full of love and good luck.

Thank you in advance for anyone who could help.

R.

1 comment:

  1. La Multi Ani, Flavia.
    Adu-ti aminte, fiecărei persoane înăuntrul vârstă May, East or attention Tanara persoană între May it's întamplat.
    Sper ca ziua ta naştere Pliny minunat şi cu şi cu CIS iubiţi fericire well.

    ReplyDelete