Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bladder Infection More Condition_symptoms What Can I Do To Prevent A Bladder Infection From Getting Worse Over The Weekend?

What can I do to prevent a bladder infection from getting worse over the weekend? - bladder infection more condition_symptoms

Hello, there are about an hour, I began suffering from severe burns, pain and symptoms of urinary tract infections. I had bladder infections before, so I am sure that is what it is. Of course I can not go to the doctor until Monday, what can I do while waiting for my treat infection at home? What is the best in the cranberry juice or tablets do? Please tell me any home remedy I need to provide assistance and also to prevent, urinary tract infections by less or more in the coming days. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment