Saturday, November 14, 2009

Herpes Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms How Fast Would Treatment Be Needed After A Herpes Diagnosis?

How fast would treatment be needed after a herpes diagnosis? - herpes diagnosis more condition_symptoms

I posted a Q there is a certain amount of time on sexually transmitted diseases. I went to 2 doctors about 2 weeks had blood and urine were collected and filled and pushed, and so on. Test to all possible STDs that can be bacterial infections, and urine .. But in the end, both doctors said it appeared that genital herpes, because she had such an injury, which on the lips, and it was swollen .. One of the doctors gave me a lot of drugs (herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia and urinary tract infection) before the results came back, because I told him I was in a lot of pain .. it's good, now everything seems to be solved. The only thing I notice that some kind of scar, where the wound was very painful.

Now I'm more than a week away and back to my answering machine and sink! My doctor has said several messages on his answering machine that my results came today and was one of them said they left to fill a prescription for me and I'll pick it up fast because I care .. I ask myself the treatment of genital herpes is so urgent? I am pleased concerned about my problemHerpes is more difficult than now! I do not even know the results of my investigations YET! A little anxiety here ....

No comments:

Post a Comment