Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Spondylosis More Condition_symptoms What Causes Spondylosis In Younger Adults?

What causes spondylosis in younger adults? - spondylosis more condition_symptoms

I am 36 years old, and severe degenerative spondylosis in the neck, with a reversal of the normal curve. Doctors told me that this is common in older people, and worsened with age, but no one can tell me why this is so me. This causes severe muscle cramps almost every day, and I have one of the discs are removed and melted down, because it was compressing my spinal cord so bad my arms were affected. I've never been in an accident or had any trauma. Someone knows what causes them, and if there is anything I can do about it?

3 comments:

  1. Spondylosis is arthritis Cord ~ Me too, and I agree with all the terrible sysmptoms ~ This site offers lots of useful information! My prayers are with you (((hugs)))

    Skip to spondylosis in a search engine like Google, click on knowing osteoarthritis and spondylosis and discover anything they want ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spondylosis is arthritis Cord ~ Me too, and I agree with all the terrible sysmptoms ~ This site offers lots of useful information! My prayers are with you (((hugs)))

    Skip to spondylosis in a search engine like Google, click on knowing osteoarthritis and spondylosis and discover anything they want ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 19 and I was very uncomfortable (sp?) In height had.I work that I have been waiting for you 8 months to heal completely and is the frustrating thing I had to much in my life

    ReplyDelete