Friday, February 19, 2010

Will The Bluetrek G2 Work On The Ps3 !!!My Bluetooth Headset Not Working On The PS3!!! 10 POINTS!!!?

!!!My Bluetooth Headset not working on the PS3!!! 10 POINTS!!!? - will the bluetrek g2 work on the ps3

Hello,
I bought a Bluetooth headset from eBay (said it was new). The headset is a "Bluetrek G2". I charge until full.

Then I read the instructions. He said that, I turn to the two devices. So I did.

It has been said to make to my phone on "Discovery mode." I do not know what it was, so I went online and found I had to use my PS3 telll Bluetooth scan. So I did.

Also it is said, click on the button "TALK" for 7 seconds until the light red and blue. I did. But no light.

Is this a problem with the helmet. Or a problem with my PS3?

So, if you could answer the following questions, you will receive 10 points.

1. Is this a problem with my PS3 or headphones?
2. How can you --I solve the problem?
3. This happened to you?
4. Do you think that the headset is defective or PS3?
5. Instructions on how to configure it.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the headset is broken, I would try a couple and PS3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 This is probably a problem with a Bluetooth headset
    2 I want to go out and try another helmet
    3 Yes, it happened about 3 months, I have a new headset and it worked well
    4 I think the Bluetooth headset is broken
    5 Do the same as what you did before, but with the new helmet
    Oliver Nash

    ReplyDelete
  3. If no light on the helmet, I would say that its shortcomings. If the PS3 is head of identity is required 001 everything, what you have done,

    ReplyDelete