Friday, February 12, 2010

Implantation Symptoms Head Buzzing Implantation Bleeding 7dpo...but Not Really Any Symptoms At 11dpo?

Implantation bleeding 7dpo...but not really any symptoms at 11dpo? - implantation symptoms head buzzing

I know this body blow to the answers, but it comforts me really haha.
I had a miscarriage 4 / 20 @ 6 weeks (I stopped bleeding ... 6 days after it was established as a pregnancy to chemicals. Since I stopped to grow and in 4 weeks) ... I knew it would be Ovulation so long after having unprotected sex on 5 / 2 with a buddy. It should be on 5 Ovulation / 5
I had implantation bleeding at 5 / 12. Discharge light pink, which looked out, and after the cream and then left. It accomapnied for minor pain

Now I am 11dpo (approx) not with that many symptoms that would be my time, except for occasional mild pain cramps, though. Yesterday was even more important, but today I havent felt much. I do not feel like I am in my lastpregnancy ... but it is too early to say?
The symptoms I had before were dizziness, fatigue, mild pain, sore nipples, breasts bigger.
So far, only slight pain.

I can check on Monday, when evidence comes in the mail, but I come and go in my head ..

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, honey, I had exactly the same as you, including the CM and pain. I was two days too late, then af arrived with a bang. I was firmly convinced that she was pregnant and notice any symptoms, it was (I never had symptoms before af comes). Wait and take a test and see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're only 11 DPO, you can have no symptoms, some women have no symptoms until 6 weeks of pregnancy. I think his plan on Monday, testing is good, this should be sufficient for the DRE get an accurate reading.

    ReplyDelete