Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Does A Package Hvac Unit Install How Do I Find Out How Old My HVAC System Is...?

How do I find out how old my HVAC system is...? - how does a package hvac unit install

There is paper stuck in it, says the energy used model #, etc. I do not see one years on him somewhere. It is packaged in a unit of foreign airline. The model is # 48ss-036,080,311th If someone has the necessary skills to find the year and I know perhaps other information, which I appreciate. You need to be repaired and I want to make sure that it is not too old. Although this model is known to have specific problems that I want to know.
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. She served as the model number, which tells me it is a 3-ton heating / cooling unit package. I have installed dozens of them over a period of almost two decades. 48 = ton heating / cooling, 4-no, as someone said. 036 = 3 tons. No. 080 is an assembly line. 311 single-phase electric, version 1.1.

    Display serial number and I'll tell you age. Another poster rightly pointed out that the first four numbers are something like 2596th This means that the 25th Week of the year 1996. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete