Sunday, February 14, 2010

Make Your Own Hoodie Websites How Would U Make A Hoodie Like This?

How would u make a hoodie like this? - make your own hoodie websites

u know guys, the hoodies who say do not go your head spin since IM, I find my time to waste all this time I've decided. and I've already checked and stores ZUMIEZ bright red. Ive been seen in real life once, but before I knew it was unique. and please do not tell me a store where I can not find, EM, and websites like eBay or BAPE. I advise ur queastion negative if u tell me, please tick one of the stores or online at eBay or try BAPE. If this question I want one of my favorite regular zipper sweatshirts for a fan in turn would make BAPE hoodie. But how? Add another to the closing bell. What?

1 comment:

  1. Then I saw her at Hot Topic. I do not know if I could regularly with hood in a hood, which can compress the route. When you place the hood, they can pull the bell up until they finish the zipper of his neck bones? All over the head and face? You can, but who will crush his head slightly. So, I'm not sure whether this idea could work. I do not know how to create a grid to another, if I put another zipper on the hood. If you want to try, then yes, you're glue, or sew a zipper on the hood and find a way to connect to a closure of the other.

    ReplyDelete