Saturday, February 13, 2010

Post Mammogram Pain Please...Do You Know Anything About This?

Please...Do you know anything about this? - post mammogram pain

I published a few? It was in the past few weeks, all symptoms of my "strange". I went to the doctor (ER), to date, because my pain, fever, stand, lumps, cough ..... In any case, believe that you have lymphoma! I have 2 nodes clavicel one, to my right and my left breast. I have a bad night sweats and coughing from February, you know something about lymphoma? Is this serious? I will do on Monday a mammogram. Please help! I am 26 years and mother of 4

5 comments:

  1. I know nothing of lymphoma honey, I can hardly explain, but I can tell you one thing: If you are a Christian, you pray to God, he will take you through it. I pray for you! Between you and me God, there is nothing that we can not fulfill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hodgkin's lymphoma is today recognized as one of the most curable cancers. Many patients with Hodgkin lymphoma are cured after the first treatment. For the small number of patients have recurrence of the disease or relapse, further treatment with chemotherapy, often with success.

    The five-year survival compared to patients with Hodgkin's lymphoma has dramatically from 40 percent in whites in 1960-1963 to over 86 percent of all races in 1996-2004. Five-year survival rate to 91.6 percent for all patients who were younger than 45 years at the time of diagnosis.
    In the United States in 2008 there are 143,814 people living with non-Hodgkin's disease (active or remission) and 430,711 people with NHL, for a total of 574,525 peoplehim into the life of the American people with lymphoma.


    I hope this website help me ... I wish the best for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system. Do not miss your order, because if the previous question, the more you get.

    I am a cancer survivor. Best wishes and be brave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have, but do not worry, but wait until Monday to be sure. I hope that everything goes well.
    http://www.emedicinehealth.com/lymphoma/ ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In order to rule everything out familydoctor.com. You do not know how bad it is until you check it out ... but the symptoms seem to hurt a little.

    ReplyDelete