Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Should I Pay For Pearls How Much Should I Expect To Pay To Get My Car Painted?

How much should I expect to pay to get my car painted? - what should i pay for pearls

I drive a 97 Lexus SC400.
His 10 years and the color has to be cooled.
Usual, and dimples Dents door, even though many scratches on the car. I do not know if it's rust. Nothing obvious.

I wonder how much to expect that you will pay in order to resolve the large number of small dents and the car the original color, Bordeaux Pearl color should.

I'm not interested in the transactions to make a career or work shotty in 2 days. I would also like to do, preserve, and we look forward to long on the car for another 5 years.

Thank you in advance.

5 comments:

  1. Expect to pay approximately $ 2500 to $ 3500 for a thorough preparation for the redraw and body. You may be a scoop shop job for $ 1800, but starting to get references before departure. Make sure to use a base coat of clear property rights - PPG, and at least 3 layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had had a car like this time I won and I painted myself and it cost me 2635 for a good paint will cost much more than luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2k, at most, because this is not something important

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least $ 2K, minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between $ 2,500 to $ 10,000, according to the good work that they want and do as much body.

    ReplyDelete