Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures Of A Women Vigina So Why Do A Lot Of Women Respond To Pictures Of Other, Usually Hotter, Women With Any Negative Comment?

So why do a lot of women respond to pictures of other, usually hotter, women with any negative comment? - pictures of a women vigina

I have a picture of me and my old friend as a background. Now ... 3 friends saw the picture while you're at my computer for my music. Of course I have with "Wow, she's cute begun, and tel ... 2 minutes later, back into the computer and start with things like" Hmm ... She is pretty, but her eyes are too close "and" She's so thin and muscular. "Remember, I would not exactly say the pretty girls had. My friend in the box, not many models in high school, and while I do not think that other attractions ... I can not think of a good way Moving on ... to prepare ...

This is not only the image not. From what I have many women behave like that for almost everyone, friends, view friends of friends, celebrities, basically nobody. I thought, you know, I left the school. One might think that they are out of this stupid thing, whatever.

I want to know why? Why do this?

Other (female) enigo even joked about it with a poster of The Dark Knight, was his friend: "Yes, Batman is awesome, bad *** and all ... but how, really, you have to shave and guys like that, never called

10 comments:

  1. Well, I love women, so I have to say only positive things when I see a sexy woman. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhh, I'm reading...January 30, 2010 at 8:37 PM

    Competition. For the same reason that the children have to say that all gay men are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shhh, I'm reading...January 30, 2010 at 8:37 PM

    Competition. For the same reason that the children have to say that all gay men are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fauxite (FAWKS eyet)January 31, 2010 at 12:29 AM

    Uncertainty, sucks, do not
    if the girl is very pretty, dammit!
    I like girls, one minutes a compliment, then turn around and say something mean

    ReplyDelete
  5. because it is a problem of trust

    Not all women do not (I know), beauty when I see it, even for people who are not with everything my friend asked me, agreed: "How can I do it ... Most people can not do , lol, if they hate someone, they say its ugly, no matter how they look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many women are so jealous, as I did the same with women. I received calls from friends who hang acting in this way and left him with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I love women, so I have to say only positive things when I see a sexy woman. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I love women, so I have to say only positive things when I see a sexy woman. :]

    ReplyDelete