Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hair Dryer Foot Torture Have You Ever Applied A Hair Dryer To Your Henna Tattoo?

Have You ever applied a hair dryer to your Henna Tattoo? - hair dryer foot torture

Tuesday afternoon, I am a mathematician techno-hand with henna, then immediately dry with a hair dryer for about 5 minutes.
Then let the henna to sit off for 45 minutes before washing,
It was a pale light brown, dark brown when I bleached and then done on the morning of Wednesday, and its still fresh in color, even with all the household tasks Iv'e.

Well, Thursday I have applied henna on the feet of my mother's skin is * much easier to leave on the street * and on the skin for 2 hours without a blow for him and the impression is still not as bright and dark like me.

So you think the application of heat in the henna tattoo is darker faster?

Now I wonder how long he will stay if I had to heat and then go back for several hours or more.

1 comment:

  1. Heat helps definitely. My GF comment on the best way to dance the henna to darken and all hot and sweaty with the henna paste to get into place (and not to try him), unstoppable. Since in a warm, gentle support at a time. The area Louisiana United States is good for those who come as India, etc., and the locations of the henna.

    I am sure that the power failure after the fact, but at least some of the heat and humidity seemed to be the best option. She used lemon juice, if it dries well.

    ReplyDelete