Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ultimate Apartments Bondi Beach What's The Best Way To Clean Walls?

What's the best way to clean walls? - ultimate apartments bondi beach

My roommate is a smoker to move this weekend and I'll wash the walls. My last hope is to smell the apartment clean. The walls are not painted or anything, still a virgin. I just want to make sure I start again.

I read some previous answers to this question, and I'm not sure yet. I wanted to use the TSP, but then I've read that can ruin your carpet and live in an apartment. I've also read that it is bad for pets and chat.

Washing really the job? What proportion of water and soap?

About the white vinegar? And yet, what are the reasons?

I can not take an eraser magic in the entire property or only scratches and others.

Please help! I want a clean house!

No comments:

Post a Comment