Friday, December 4, 2009

Sailboat Electric Diagram>sailboat Wanted To Buy A Used Boat For Under 100k. Want To Live On It With Family, Could It Be All Electric With A?

Wanted to buy a used boat for under 100k. Want to live on it with family, could it be all electric with a? - sailboat electric diagram>sailboat

He wanted a boat that my family can live on 5 people in full-time to buy. I have two houses, but would like to live in the ocean for a while. I live near the Gulf of Mexico and plans to go from Texas to Florida, but to remain in the Gulf of Mexico. I was just a sailboat with a diesel or electric drive. I have a budget of 100 k cash. I am completely familiar with boats, but saw a few boats and opportunities fell into my price range. What would be a good model that meets these requirements? I saw many ships were windmills that produces electricity. I wonder whether there boats with electric motors. I thought, with enough battery with wind turbines or solar cells could be recharged. Do you have this type of boat, even exist? I also learn about navigation. Where are the classes for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment